Flusher Blusher Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer
This product is currently unavailable.
Brighten your manicure with one of butter LONDON’S best-selling nail polish colours—a richly pigmented vibrant pink crème nail lacquer with full coverage and a high-shine, glossy finish. This perfectly lovely luxury nail polish glides on effortlessly, thanks to the unique curved brush for easy application and our Patent Shine 10X formula with good-for-you 10 Free ingredients proven to promote brighter, stronger, healthier nails. The patented Shock Resisting Polymer Technology delivers gel-like cushion and long-lasting shine for polished-looking nails with up to 10 days of wear. After all, nothing improves your mood more than a fresh manicure.
• Up to 10 day wear
• Chip resistant – Shock Resistant Polymer Technology (Unique polymers that bind together to create elastic characteristics for long wear and chip resistance)
• Dense Curved Brush Applicator (Hugs the nails for flawless application)
• Gel-like cushion finish & shine – Radiant Curing (Hardens and dries with natural light)
• Fade-resistant – UV Absorbers and Brightens – Diamond Powder
• Protect, Smooth and Strengthen – Bamboo Extract (Helps promote stronger nails and prevent breakage and peeling for healthier-looking nails)
• Gluten free, vegan and cruelty-free
• 10 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Parabens, Gluten or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
HOW TO USE
Apply one coat of nail polish, let dry. Apply second coat, let dry. If desired, apply a topcoat.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Benzophenone -1, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, BIS (glycidoxyphenyl) Propane/Bisaminomethylnorbornane Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Diamond Powder, Colophonium, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake).