Regal Red Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer
This product is currently unavailable.
Let your nails radiate with this ravishing, opaque True Red Crème hue that’s just as fierce and sophisticated as you are. Suitable for even the most regal, this creamy, bold butter LONDON nail polish features our Patent Shine 10X formula with good-for-you 10 Free ingredients proven to promote brighter, stronger, healthier nails. The patented Shock Resisting Polymer Technology delivers a gel-like cushion and long-lasting shine for a polished-looking manicure with up to 10 days of wear. A swipe of red nail polish with is always a splendid idea… it’s everything you need in one brilliant bottle, without all the nasties!
• Up to 10 day wear
• Chip resistant – Shock Resistant Polymer Technology (Unique polymers that bind together to create elastic characteristics for long wear and chip resistance)
• Dense Curved Brush Applicator (Hugs the nails for flawless application)
• Gel-like cushion finish & shine – Radiant Curing (Hardens and dries with natural light)
• Fade-resistant – UV Absorbers and Brightens – Diamond Powder
• Protect, Smooth and Strengthen – Bamboo Extract (Helps promote stronger nails and prevent breakage and peeling for healthier-looking nails)
• Gluten free, vegan and cruelty-free
• 10 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Parabens, Gluten or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
HOW TO USE
Apply one coat of butter LONDON Regal Red Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer nail polish. Let dry. Apply second coat. Let dry. For best results, use Nail Foundation Priming Basecoat prior to polish and Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat after polish.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Diamond Powder, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Colophonium (Rosin), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)